Before and After Pics
Aquaspec Features and Benefits
- An affordable chlorine reducing chemical that lasts 60days
- Up to 60% less chlorine using a biodegradable replacement
- Brilliantly clear water without the stress of constant dosing
- Extremely stable water with one cup of chlorine a week (50kl)
- Thousands of existing pools already using Aquaspec
- Contains no copper
- Ideal for high volume hotel, resort and school pools
- Ideal treatment for holiday homes that suffer from poor dosing
- No burning eyes or dry skin. Perfect for chlorine allergies
- Compatible with salt systems increasing cell life on low output
- Compatible with any type of chlorine or monthly floaters
- Great for indoor pools….No chlorine smell or corrosion
- Total control of algae without the hassle of using a test kit
- Tried and tested. Not available in stores. Selected agents only
When using this treatment, it is imperative to have clean sand in the filter and to ensure that the total alkalinity is above 100ppm. It is recommended that the sand gets flushed on the first treatment and the water is balanced.
In extreme cases a sand change may be required if the sand has crystallized. (An extra charge if required.)
Quoted price excludes any repairs to a faulty filter system.
Heavy Black Algae infestation may take a few months to clear
Less then 50 000 liters pool – R435
50 000 liters pool – R495
Bigger than 50 000 liters pool – R595
Complex and school pools subject to size and distance travelled.
Price subject to change without notice, call to confirm.